Saturday, November 6, 2010

Im gonna stop writing in this blog

Assalamualaikum,

I had my longest silence in this blog. I took some time to resolve some of the painest moment of my life, but still im grateful it happen before the engagement..

Thank You Allah.

Im gonna stop here. I'll be back with a new wedding blog in future..hopefully? InshaAllah.

"I seek refuge with (Allah) the Lord of the daybreak,
"From the evil of what He has created;
"And from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes with its darkness; (or the moon as it sets or goes away).
"And from the evil of the witchcrafts when they blow in the knots,
"And from the evil of the envier when he envies."

Anyone who knew the reason why this surah (Al-falaq) diturunkan, will know the exact problem of mine.

3 comments:

nizabeba said...

be strong babe!! Allah knows better..insyaAllah..will wait for ur next wedding blog..=)

nuptiles said...

thanks nizabeba...:) happy preparing for u

Cyra said...

Kuatkan Semangat..Tabahkan Hati..Ingat Allah Sentiase..;)
Be Strong k Huda..Always Support..