Friday, May 21, 2010

Outstation-ing


I am currently at Brunei..job related..And oh i apply 3 government related jobs before i took off..Lembaga Urus Air Selangor, FRIM and UPM. I've just wanted to finish something. I took things easily most of the time.

I think marriage will come a bit later..because of the house thingy.

And we're a bit tight also..

I hate it but have to accept it.

No rezeki yet.

ps: Story of converts really moves me. Its amazing how they could see the beauty of Islam..I saw Forum perdana hal ehwal islam last night, 3 lil kids gives speech..they are amazing.I want my kids to be like that.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

shamirah was so cute right! and the other girl was so cute also! santek sangat! muke bersih. ah the innocence of a child.

u apply upm meh? what post?

nuptiles said...

nahwal,yes...suci je masing2..sejuk mata tengok kan

UPM i apply Pegawai Sains.Saje cuba2..i hope they got my application, tkot xsampai je post tu..hehe.u apply jgk ke