Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wedding playlist

After seeing the recommendation for wedding playlist from Xora's blog, i think i should have one too..and same with her, I dont like wedding song (reads pukullah tabuh, lagu kahwin melayu)..I know i know i wanna keep traditional element some but i just cant bear with it on my wedding day...Preety please...and I will keep updating my list here..( i personally love xora selection and list it down here but theres also some of the song i never heard)

1. Bagaikan Sakti- Siti Nurhaliza & M.Nasir
2. Cahaya Cinta- Siti Nurhaliza
3. Hujan keroncong- Adibah Noor
4. Nur kasih- Yassin
5. Permata untuk isteri- Kopratasa
6. 1234 - Plain white T
7. Ada Apa Dengan Cinta- Melly Goeslow ( this is our song when we 1st met)
8. Today was a fairytale - Taylor Swift
9. Everyday I love you - Boyzone
10. Sampai menutup mata - Acha Sepriatasa
11. And then you - Greg Laswell
12. You make it real-James Morrison
13. Take it slow-Estrella
14. Virginia Moon-Foo Fighters& Norah Jones
15. Honey bee-Zee Avi
16. Everything-Michael Buble
17. Love me tender- Elvis Presley
18. Heaven-Do (Slow version Piano)
19. You Got Me-Colbie caillat
20. You Found me-The Fray
21. Fly me to the Moon- Frank Sinatra
22. For the rest of my life, Barakallah-Maher Zain
23. Hello-by Glee cast Michele&Groff.original version by Lionel Ritchie


ps : nak dengar playlist xora..hehehe

No comments: